Saturday, June 2, 2007

Week with Grandma June & Grandpa John






















This week my parents came to Indy to take care of Noah while I went back to work. Our regular sitter doesn't start watching Noah until July so the fam is helping us out this month. Noah had a great time with Gma and Gpa, and they had a great time with him. Grandpa set up his office in a classroom at the church and worked some of the time and played with Noah some of the time. Grandma was the primary caregiver for Noah so she hunkered down with him in the nursery. We had lunch together each day, and I could easily check on Noah when I wanted to and feed him when needed. It was a great arrangement and a great week. Going back to work was a lot easier and more fun that I anticipated, but I'm sure a lot of that was having the little guy so close. Hopefully in a month I'll be ready to leave him with Lori (our sitter), but this sure is a nice way to ease into being away from him part of the day.






1 comment:

Karen said...

Noah is so very cute. He's a very handsome fellow. Going back to work is difficult, but it sounds like you did great!