Friday, December 21, 2007

Dare I? Yes!

Dare I post the following pictures? What if Noah wants to run for president some day? What if some mean kids at his school some day find this post and tease him endlessly? These are questions I ask myself before posting pictures of Noah, which is why I don't post bath pictures that show his private parts. But this was just too funny. Below is Noah enjoying a ride on Jon's shoulders. From the front all looks kosher. From the back...well...how do I say it? Let's just say Noah is doing his best plumber impression. Isn't that the cutest butt you've ever seen?

Anyway...things are good here. I'm on vacation this week and next week which is great. Noah is napping now and I'm enjoying some leisurely time on the computer with a latte in hand. Ahhhhhh! Jon and I got all of the presents wrapped last night and today we just need to do a bit of grocery shopping to prepare for the arrival of my parents, who will be with us for several days. We're looking forward to having them here for an extended time so we can just relax, play games, and spend quality time together. They're also going to babysit Saturday night so we can go out to eat at a restaurant downtown that we've been wanting to try. Should be nice. Well, I'd better go. I've got to check a few blogs before the wee one wakes. (:>) Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Krista said...

That is cute! Thanks for taking the risk!