Saturday, May 16, 2009

What's new here

Well, sorry it's been so long, but I've been eager to just have some time to read my novels after the kids are in bed so picture organzing and blogging just haven't happened. We're doing fine thanks to a child care arrangement that is working out really well and thanks to coffee. Seriously, some days I don't know what I'd do without it. I mean, I feel like I've worked a full day just getting everyone up, dressed, fed, out the door, and to their respective child care places and yet somehow after all of that my "work day" has just begun. All I can say is thank goodness Starbucks is on my way to church.

Below are some pictures from last month but they are fun nonetheless. Here Noah shares his blocks with "Baby Anna" which he slurs together until it sounds like "Bay Anna."


Here they are watching TV together. Noah looks really happy, doesn't he?


Noah's "big boy bed." He's so proud and he really does a good job of staying in it most of the time.


Here's a video from last month of Anna talking. She's so chatty, and it's really kind of hard to get a word in when she's on a roll. This month she's laughing out loud a lot which is so fun and cute, but I haven't gotten any really good video of that yet.

1 comment:

Everything Belongs said...

Great pictures, Mandy! Anna is sure growing up! And...I just love it how all of Noah's stuffed animals have either clothes or diapers on them! Too cute! Hope FL was great!