I love my Noah so, so, so, much. And I would have been over-the-moon-equally-excited if Anna had been a boy, I'm sure. But having a daughter has been fun, and I am relishing every minute and every chance to play dress up with my real, live, girl doll. I still love to play dress up with my 2 1/2 year old boy doll too, don't get me wrong. So, above is Anna in her first fall sweater which she wore the first Sunday there was a chill in the air. Fall is my favorite season, so I couldn't wait to break out some of the things I bought her for fall/winter.
Below is Anna with her first hair accessory. Don't worry, I didn't leave it in when she was unattended. Too bad I can't b/c she needs something to keep the hair out of her eyes. It's getting long. Alas there isn't anything that I feel comfortable leaving in her hair for fear that she'll eat it.

And here (below) is one of my favorites. On this day Jon got Anna dressed and I got dressed without knowing what she was wearing. So, what are the chances that we would both wear purple, flowery, corduroy? Slim to none considering we each only have one purple, flowery, corduroy outfit. I thought it was hilarious and cute. What fun we are having as mother and daughter. Anna really is at a fun age. I try to treasure every stage, but there is nothing about a lack of sleep that I like. I love it now that she is chatting--mama, dada, nana(which we're not sure if that is her word for Noah or for herself) and starting to pull up, crawl, wave, take steps while holding on to someone etc. It is so fun. It's like there really is a real little person in there!

Below is Anna with her first hair accessory. Don't worry, I didn't leave it in when she was unattended. Too bad I can't b/c she needs something to keep the hair out of her eyes. It's getting long. Alas there isn't anything that I feel comfortable leaving in her hair for fear that she'll eat it.
And here (below) is one of my favorites. On this day Jon got Anna dressed and I got dressed without knowing what she was wearing. So, what are the chances that we would both wear purple, flowery, corduroy? Slim to none considering we each only have one purple, flowery, corduroy outfit. I thought it was hilarious and cute. What fun we are having as mother and daughter. Anna really is at a fun age. I try to treasure every stage, but there is nothing about a lack of sleep that I like. I love it now that she is chatting--mama, dada, nana(which we're not sure if that is her word for Noah or for herself) and starting to pull up, crawl, wave, take steps while holding on to someone etc. It is so fun. It's like there really is a real little person in there!
2 comments:
These are such beautiful pictures of you and Anna!
Oh what an awesome post!!! I like all of those pics. But I especially love her cheesy grin on the last one!
Post a Comment