Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Barney is Yummy

Before I had kids I hated Barney. He was the epitome of annoying. I said I would never let any kid of mine watch that awful dinosaur and his evil little side kicks. Well, I'm eating my words. Noah loves Barney, and now so do I. His songs are catchy and his shows are fun.

But, the cutest thing--the thing that makes me like Barney even more--is that lately Noah has been asking to watch "an appetizer of Barney please." He means he wants to watch an episode of Barney. But the word mix up is so cute we can't bring ourselves to correct him.

Yes, I think we're ready to order. I'll have the veal with asparagus and garlic potatoes, a salad with the house dressing, a bottle of your finest merlot, and to start we'll share an appetizer of Barney.

Love you, Noah!

2 comments:

Martha Helmuth said...

You talk about cute...!

Karen said...

OK, we are a house of full of Barney as well. Truly... we have gobs of Barney videos/DVD's. I have never met another family who has Barney in their house in 2009! LOVE IT! :) We miss you guys and wish we lived closer!