Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Zoo With Friends

Some shots from our fun morning at the zoo with Braylon and Jewel in April. Noah loved being with his pal Braylon and the time the lions marked their territory and almost sprayed him. Anna loved walking around in the rain, eating snacks, and watching the tiger until he got too close for comfort. At that point she turned on her heels and went straight to Mama.
Anna says, "Is this really all you've got? You call this rain? Come on!"

Anna playing with the big boys. I'm pretty sure she thinks she's the same age as they are.


Mommy and Anna at lunch time.

Noah and Braylon snuggle under a blanket in the wagon.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

What a fun time we had!!! Even in the rain!

Matt said...

Is Jon OK with Noah being pals with a Michigan fan?

Everything Belongs said...

Looks like fun! Is it a prerequisite that it rains or is really cold/windy to go to the zoo? Remember last year?? :)

Yoder Schrock Family said...

Yes, Rachel I think Potawatmi has guidelines for those of us coming from Goshen that it must be very cold, windy, and rainy on days when we go to the zoo. I do remember last year. What is the deal?

Jewel said...

Ok, Mandy, I finally did what you use to do to me...I swiped a picture off of your blog! :) I took the one w/all 3 of them by the coin wishing well. So cute! It's kind of freaky now that I know how to do it, knowing that anyone can swipe a picture. Ok, let's not go there. Well, at least you know I'm not a stalker, right? :)