Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Anna's Musical Skillz

Here is Anna playing and singing her rendition of the Veggie Tales theme song. Not 100% accurate, but close.


And below is Anna singing/playing a song from Music Together called "Hello Everbody...we're so glad to see you." As she sings you can hear her say hello to Jon, Mandy, Miss Jenny (her music teacher), and Grandma. But the best part is at the very beginning when she makes this really hoarse/gravelly voice as she sings "Hello, Grandma Yvette." Grandma Yvette is a person on the music class CD who happens to have a slightly gravelly voice. Okay, it's really gravelly, but it just cracks us up that Anna imitates her like that. This girl picks up on the details let me tell ya.

4 comments:

Phil and Jess said...

That Grandma Yvette part is HILARIOUS! Phil and I always joke about her thinly veiled smoking habits. I can't believe Anna picked up on that.

Jewel said...

What cute videos. What a cute gal! I love @ the end of the 2nd one how she moves her finger up & down her lips & makes those mouth noises. So adorable is she!

Jill said...

How cute! Oh my; I was cracking up at her Grandma Yvette impression! The boys have insisted upon watching the Hello Everybody video about 5 times already. She's already got fans! :)

Rachel Kathryn said...

She is so cute, Mandy--love the videos! :)