Friday, February 17, 2012

Yoder Schrock Christmas

Leaving cookies for Santa was so much fun. We have not really promoted Santa but the kids picked it up somewhere and were very into it, so we let them have some fun and went with it. Opening presents was also fun, of course. These are some great ages for kids and Christmas morning.


This is one of my proudest moments as a parent. Anna got me a cross necklace. It is hideous, mind you, but she got it for me because she said she knows I like Jesus. Melt. My. Heart. Will I wear this ugly necklace? You better believe it! It may be the most precious piece of jewelry that I own now.


Digging through the stocking loot.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Hey, Ben got a bocce ball set too! Looks like you all made out well this Christmas! I haven't seen your necklace! :)