Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quotes

So I don't forget...

  • During prayers one night after Jon hurt his back, Anna says in all seriousness, "God, be with that old man...daddy."  
  •  One day we were playing vacation and going through customs and Anna was the immigration officer so as she looks at my play passport she says, "Is your name Mandy Schrockinator." 
  •  After a close-call on the playground at school Noah told me, "I thought I was going to heaven today, Mom."  Once we were settled in the car I said, "I think we need to say a prayer of thanks that you are okay, Noah."  Noah answered, "Yes, we should. I think God used his power to save me today."
  •  One day I asked the kids if they will take care of me when I'm old (it made sense in the conversation we were having), and Anna didn't say much, but Noah said, "Mom, I'll love you forever...even after you die, and I'll hold you when you're an old woman."

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You have the greatest kids. And you are one great mom.

Jewel said...

Those quotes are soooo quotable! I totally laughed @ "old man" & "Schrockinator!" :)

Martha Helmuth said...

These words warmed my heart today, and by all accounts, will warm yours for your lifetime! What wonderful imaginations you are nurturing.

Jill said...

Love. And love that you recorded them so you don't forget! Priceless.