Fun with friends Emerson, Adah, Eliza and Leo at Pringle Park
Fun with friends Adah and Samuel
Pringle Park is a favorite for Anna these days as we wait for T-ball games to be over.
Here's a fun game you can bet I didn't invent. Jon and Anna go behind the air mattress (Anna needs a helmet, as you can see) and then Noah throws plastic balls at them. Lovely.
The kids on the first night we went to The Chief this season. We wrote on an envelope "Chief Ice Cream" and made them figure out what it said. When they got it they screamed with delight. It was so fun!
Anna did this puzzle/mosaic thing all by herself and she was so proud. It was really neat. She is just so precise and careful in everything she does unlike a certain boy I know.
Sometimes I think I live in a zoo--in a good way. One day when Noah learned how to start and stop himself on his bike all on his own (a big step for sure) he called Gpa John to come over and see it so Gpa did, but Anna was not about to be outdone so she started doing acrobatic tricks on her bike. Too funny. It was so sweet to see Noah and Gpa riding together. They have many days of rides ahead of them. Already this year Gpa John took Noah on a 7.2 mile ride on the Pumpkinvine. Noah loved it and rode the whole way himself (with many, many rest stops of course).
Then we invited Gpa to stay and make s'mores with us. Anna got a bit of the delicious treat on her face...just a bit. Notice it is actually in her eyebrows. Too funny!
Then the night can't possibly be over can it. We must play ball before bed. This child. I love you, Noah. You have boundless energy. One day recently we counted that Noah played 7 sports in one day. I think it was basketball, T-ball, swimming, scooter riding, fishing, archery, and biking--all in one normal Saturday. Now recently we have added soccer to the list of favorites. I love that he is active. I really do. It is just hard to keep up with him. We have to play in shifts. Bed time has been quite easy though since summer, I must say.
1 comment:
What a fun update. Jaydon was sitting on my lap while I read this & the whole time he kept saying, yup, you know it..."A A, No No!" :)
Post a Comment