Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quotes I don't want to forget

Mandy: Anna, I love you.
Anna: Mom, I love you too...I love you all the way to....booger town.
(lots of laughing from both of us)
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Noah: Mom, I want you and Dad to live in the basement when you're old. You can live in the basement and my wife and I will live upstairs.

Mandy: Thanks, Noah. That sounds like a nice possibility. I'm sure Dad and I would love that, but what if your wife doesn't want us living down there?

Noah: Oh mom. I'll talk to her. Don't worry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
A disagreement is taking place at the dinner table. Noah pipes up, gets everyone's attention and says,
"Okay now...let's talk about this. How are we going to work this out?"
 




2 comments:

beth said...

Love that last one about living in Noah's basement. "Don't worry mom, I will talk to her." Glad you are documenting these conversations.
BKM

Jewel said...

Priceless quotes!