
Okay, things have been a little crazy around here lately. Last Sunday Noah and Jon got sick with a fever/vomit thing and then last week we had live-in with the MYF (AND A BABY) and then I preached on Sunday and then we crashed. I am now on vacation this week and on Monday Noah took a 3 hour nap so I did too. I can't tell you how good that felt. Anyway, in the midst of all the craziness Noah decided to break out his first tooth, do his first true crawling moves, stand like a pro (and want to do nothing but stand) and cruise for the first time (take steps holding on to things). I tell ya. What a kid. Even in the midst of all the stress for Mom and Dad he just plugs along with his development.

Here is Noah standing in his bed...guess it's time to lower the mattress. And on the right is Noah after he discovered that he could get to his toy shelf and pull all the toys off. It was so great!

This laundry pile on our bed symbolizes how out of control the past few weeks have been. We hadn't done wash in forever...so 7 loads later this is what we were left with. And this is just our stuff. Noah's clothes were in his room. Yikes!


Here is our family cheering on the Colts at our Sunday small group meeting at Kevin's house...guess it didn't work. The Colts are terrible! And on the right is our visit with Auntie Jessica to Chicago to visit Auntie Lisa & Breck and their new little wonder Eliza Koop Herber. Noah was a pistol all day only napping 1 hour between 6 am and 4:30 pm so you can imagine he wasn't in the best of moods, so I wasn't either, but it was awesome to see Eliza and Lisa and Breck a bit for those few seconds between different attempts to keep Noah happy and safe (he just wants to pull himself up on anything in sight so he needs constant supervision). And I thought parenting was hard in the early months. Oh boy! Now that Noah is on the move things have gotten even more interesting. I guess on the bright side I'll stay in shape without exercising at all b/c keeping up with Noah is exercise enough.

Here is Noah standing in his bed...guess it's time to lower the mattress. And on the right is Noah after he discovered that he could get to his toy shelf and pull all the toys off. It was so great!

This laundry pile on our bed symbolizes how out of control the past few weeks have been. We hadn't done wash in forever...so 7 loads later this is what we were left with. And this is just our stuff. Noah's clothes were in his room. Yikes!


Here is our family cheering on the Colts at our Sunday small group meeting at Kevin's house...guess it didn't work. The Colts are terrible! And on the right is our visit with Auntie Jessica to Chicago to visit Auntie Lisa & Breck and their new little wonder Eliza Koop Herber. Noah was a pistol all day only napping 1 hour between 6 am and 4:30 pm so you can imagine he wasn't in the best of moods, so I wasn't either, but it was awesome to see Eliza and Lisa and Breck a bit for those few seconds between different attempts to keep Noah happy and safe (he just wants to pull himself up on anything in sight so he needs constant supervision). And I thought parenting was hard in the early months. Oh boy! Now that Noah is on the move things have gotten even more interesting. I guess on the bright side I'll stay in shape without exercising at all b/c keeping up with Noah is exercise enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment