Here are just some pix from a relaxing fall Saturday that we spent in the yard. We raked leaves, made a fire, and also just spent time sitting by the fire. Doesn't Noah look like he's about 16 in this first picture? Oh my!
Oh my goodness, these are such adorable pics! I especially like the one of Jon & Noah sitting in their chairs in front of the fire! I really enjoyed chatting w/you yesterday on the phone! I hope the next 2 days go by fast for you til Jon gets home! Looking forward to all of our get togethers in the next coming weeks!!! :) Red Wagon!!! JUST KIDDING! :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, these are such adorable pics! I especially like the one of Jon & Noah sitting in their chairs in front of the fire! I really enjoyed chatting w/you yesterday on the phone! I hope the next 2 days go by fast for you til Jon gets home! Looking forward to all of our get togethers in the next coming weeks!!! :) Red Wagon!!! JUST KIDDING! :)
Such a cute picture of Noah and Jon! Have a great Thanksgiving!
All Jon and Noah need a a couple of hot dogs and they would be camping, sort of.
Post a Comment