Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playgroup at Kercher's



A few weeks ago the Belmont playgroup ventured to Kercher's orchard for a hayride, pumpkin picking, apple picking and a corn maze. Noah and I had a lot of fun. It was a perfect crisp, fall day for the event. Below are Noah and his friend Owen in the corn maze and below that is Noah and his friend Braylon eating apples together.





Here is part of the gang on the hay wagon. Noah is in the middle in the brown coat.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Woo hoo we made it on your blog again! That was a great & fun playgroup wasn't it? I have a similar picture of you & Noah but just backwards, the opposite direction. Oops, I meant to send you the pics that I have of you guys! I'd better go do that now! So when you are home check your juno email!