When CCYC ended for the summer we also needed to find care for Noah on the days when I work. As another true answer to prayer, our friend Jewel said she would not only take Anna but she would take Noah during the summer months too. This woman is more than a friend--she is a saint. Noah loves going there. He loves Jewel. He loves Jewel's son Braylon. They have so much fun and they are always painting, drawing, doing worksheets, swimming, going to the library etc. The other day on one of Noah's days home with me he said he wanted a sandwich for lunch "like I have at Jewel's." I tried, but my sandwich did not measure up. Anyway, it's a great arrangement.
Here are all three kids watching a bit of television.

Here Jewel cuddles Noah after he woke up from his nap (he naps great at Jewel's too--thank goodness).

Here are Andrew, Noah and Braylon coloring one day.

Here Noah and Braylon play together
1 comment:
What a nice surprise to see this post! I didn't know you had a new post. I was opening your blog up to show Ben your comment about Portrait Innovations & then saw this post up at the top. Thanx for the nice words! Bray & I both love to have both Noah & Anna!!!
Post a Comment