Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Some Cute Pix I Have to Share

These are just pictures that I want to share. Nothing fancy. Nothing coherent about them topically. Just my fam living life.


Here Noah shows Anna what he bought at the pretend store that we have set up in our basement. It is so fun to see him want to talk with her about things and show her things like this. If I had a nickle for every time I heard, "Watch this, Anna."


Noah at the cash register of his store. I know, the thing is pink, but it's all that Target had so I got it anyway. Furthermore, Noah is man enough to use a pink cash register, thank you very much. We have had so much fun playing store these past few weeks.


Anna after a bath looking almost identical to Noah at 7 months after a bath. Weird.



Anna plays with the big boys now that she's more mobile and sturdy. Here she is in the tent with Jon while Noah throws balls at them.


Jon and Anna enjoying one of our final weekends in the pool. It is sad that it is closed now for the season but we had a lot of fun and look forward to many more summers splashing around out there.


Anna and her new best friend. Just look at all that slobber. Yum.


The loving sibs. Warms my heart every time. Never gets old.



Feeding the ducks one afternoon at the Dam. So wild to think about how I fed ducks at this same spot as a child 30 years ago. Wow! The circle of life... Why do I feel like watching The Lion King all of a sudden? Ha.


A fun new game that we discovered. It's hilarious, borderline safe, and Anna loves it. She sits on Noah's shoulders with the help of an adult and Noah runs around the house while Anna giggles endlessly. It is too funny and a good trick to have up your sleeve when Anna is fussy.


Uncle Matt. Adored by Anna...


...And adored by Noah too. This was taken on a special night when Uncle Matt stayed over long enough to help put Noah to bed. Now Noah wants him to come over every night. Noah loves his Uncle Matt like nobody's business. Almost everything we do he asks if Uncle Matt will be there or if Uncle Matt can do whatever it is we're doing with us. Just look at the worship going on in this picture.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh all of those pics are great!!! Thanx for sharing them! I especially like the one with Anna looking @ herself in the mirror @ her new best friend! So Noah wasn't afraid of those ducks being so close to him??? I would have been. I love to feed the ducks but as long as I get to toss the stuff waaaaay out. Hmmm...thanx for the trick...maybe I'll remember to do it with Anna & Braylon when Anna gets fussy! :) Oh my, that is such an awesome shot of Noah adoringly looking @ Matt while he reads to him!!!