Here is Anna reading The Mennonite. Noah did this at her age too. It amuses me so much when she holds it like this to make it look like she's reading.
Anna being cute in the bath. I'm almost ready to get rid of her baby tub and let her be in the big tub which kind of blows my mind because that means that we could get rid of the baby tub. I just can't believe how much baby stuff I'm already getting rid of. Her Bumbo, bouncy chairs, jumper, and countless loads of clothes have already gone to the storage room. We'll keep some stuff until our friends who come to visit are done having kids but a lot of it we're ready to move on to the big kids store in the sky.
2 comments:
we've watched this video about a hundred times now. mara loves noah and anna so much! i love how so many of your home movies are shot in noah's room - a great hangout!
What a cute video. That's so cute how she's reading The Mennonite. I have to say looks like she reads it more than me! :) And I love the bath tub picture! Her expression is so adorable!!! She is just loving life!
Post a Comment