Our Norman Rockwell Christmas dreams went down in flames as the rain came down while we selected our tree and Noah acted up and got put in time out in the car while Jon and I made the final selection and paid for the tree. It wasn't the things movies are made of, but we got the tree home and had a fun time listening to Christmas music and setting up the nativity scenes. We decided to wait until the kids went to bed to fully decorate the tree b/c it was just too crazy with both of them trying to "help." Maybe next year. Noah really likes playing with the nativity scenes, and so does Anna but she doesn't know what they are, of course. Noah actually likes to talk about each of the figures and enact the Christmas story. It's so neat. And Anna....well, she prefers to chew on electrical cords with lights. I was right there getting ready to take a picture of her playing with the lights when she suddenly pulled them up to her mouth. Unbelievable. But don't worry. She's still alive. I was right there and after quickly snapping the picture I grabbed the lights and took them out of her reach.
1 comment:
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment