I feel so bad doing this again--updating a whole month at a time. Oh well. Such is life. We've been keeping busy to say the least. We had fun with family over the holidays but mostly just holed up at home and focused on potty training Noah. It worked. He got the pee part from day 1 and the poo part followed close behind. Within a week he was golden. We don't even put pullups on for nap, and now he's even waking us up at night now to go potty. What a kid! I guess when you're ready to do it, you're ready to do it. We are proud to say the least. I can't even express the joy and pride I felt when I washed that first load of laundry with Noah's undies in it...and to see the top of his underwear hanging out the top of his pants now instead of seeing his diaper--oh the pride! Oh the joy! Anyway, it's been a good month. Here are some windows into what we've been doing.
Below Jon and Noah enjoy some time together making cookies out of playdough.

Here is Noah on his car mat that he got for Christmas.

Here are Noah and Anna playing with the kitchen they got for Christmas. The gift was for Noah--he was the one that wanted it so badly but Anna loves it too.

Here are the kids opening gifts at Gpa Tom and Gma Ruth's. Anna got a doll and stroller among other things.

Here is Noah the day after Christmas with his new guitar looking VERY proud. The guitar was his prize for pooping in the potty for the very first time. Way to go, Bud. We are so proud of you!!!

Sorry for the sidways pic. Here is Anna getting into the recycling which seems to be her job lately.

Here is the cake we made on Christmas day for Jesus' birthday. Noah is very into birthdays so why wouldn't we also celebrate Jesus' B-day?

Presents on Christmas morning. What a fun time together as a family--just the 4 of us.

Noah playing with on of Anna's gifts.

Noah and Anna playing with one of our nativity scenes.

Enjoying ths snow...

Anna takes her first sled ride.

Anna plays in the laundry.
1 comment:
Yeah for Noah! All potty trained. What a "we've arrived" moment! I know what you mean about seeing the top of the underwear peek out @ the top instead of a diaper! The picture of the 2 of them playing w/the kitchen is too cute. I love how Anna is on her tip toes! What a great pic of Jon & Noah in the snow! What an awesome seat that Anna has to ride in the snow! I can't believe she's walking now! Wow!
Post a Comment