While I was in Miami with my friends last weekend Anna decided to go ahead and make the move from just putting a few steps together to being able to walk indefinately. She could walk 15-20 steps when I left on Friday evening, but by the time I got home on Monday evening she could walk as far as she wanted to. Jon texted me on Sunday to say, "walking is her default mode" (meaning crawling no longer was). I'm so proud of you, Anna. You're amazing. When I got home last Sunday evening this is what I found.
And this is how she walks now. It's so amazing how much she seems like a little girl now rather than a baby. Way to go, Anna. You're amazing!!! We're proud of you and we love you so much.
1 comment:
Go, Anna, go! It was great to see you walking yesterday. I am so proud of you too!
Post a Comment