The kids did the Bright Times camps at Bethany Schools this summer and it was really fun. I am not paid to advertise for BCS, but these camps really were great. They were an easy and fun and low-key way to get kids exposed to a lot of different things while at the same time making new friends. It was great. Anna initially signed up for dance and yoga but once she saw the soccer going on she decided she wanted to be in that too, so she was. Noah did basketball, soccer, and "stage hands," which was an acting class. I couldn't believe he picked that, but he did, so we signed him up, and he actually liked it a lot. I so enjoyed seeing the kids discover some new things they love to do. And it was fun for all of us to be at BCS (the kids say they want to go there now) and for me to just hang out and talk with friends between classes. I had taken the week off as vacation to just be present to the kids between their various classes. Turns out I wouldn't have needed to do that because they had great "camp care" in between, but it was still fun. Anna and I had a fun tailgate snack time together each day in the back of the Flex between yoga and dance. It was a lot of fun.
 |
| Anna's yoga class |
 |
| Strike a pose |
 |
| Doing real drills and everything. I was very impressed with the coaches and teachers. |
 |
| Dance crew. It was a big class. |
 |
| Anna and her friend from church. They really became thick as theives during this camp. So cute. |
 |
| Go Noah! |
 |
| Kicking it for a goal! |
 |
| You go, girl! |
 |
| Tugging at her shorts already. Come on, Anna! |
 |
| Ready for a "real" game |
 |
| Go Anna! |
 |
| Show us those skills, Noah. |
 |
| He looks so grown up to me in this pic (in white) |
 |
| Doing the slide & pass drill with buddy Will. |
 |
| Playing a game and being on the same team |
 |
| Free style. Go Anna. She wore the same pink dance outfit every day. It was not even a question. She was in heaven. |
 |
| Noah scores and his #1 fan is there to see it and celebrate with him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment