Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Misc Pre-Christmas December

Anna trying her bike without training wheels. She's so ready. We'll see how she does in the spring.


The Nutcracker with friends
Making a gingerbread train at Gma June and Gpa John's house
 
Eating the train with a grateful brother


Noah's swimming lessons. He got to show off for Aunt Bev, Gma June and Gpa John when Aunt Bev was here to visit.

Anna's swimming lesson. She got to show off too. It was fun for them to have spectators at their last lesson of the semester. We didn't plan for it and it wasn't a formal observation time, but it worked out well for Aunt Bev to see them and for them to show off for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got caught up on all your blog posts. I love them ALL! I love to get a glimpse into your family life!