Mandy: Anna, did that hurt when the ball hit your head in the game tonight?
Anna: Yes, it really did.
Mandy: Well, I was impressed with how you kept playing, but if you ever get hurt and feel you need to come over to me or take a break, you can.
Anna: I know. I just had to keep playing though becuase my team wouldn't have enough players if I sat out. My team needed me, Mom.
-------------------------------------------------------
A conversation between Anna and Grandma Ruth one night:
Anna: I would like a cat, but Daddy said I can't have one.
Ruth: Oh, he did?
Anna: He said no. So you should give me a cat.
Ruth: What would Daddy say if I gave you a cat?
Anna: He would just laugh if you gave it to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------
During prayers tonight I asked Noah to say what he was thankful for and he said, "that Mom came to earth." He also gave me the "I love you" sign from across the field during his soccer game tonight. Lately Dad has been the rockstar parent. It's nice to know I'm not totally chopped liver.
No comments:
Post a Comment