The big event in September was the Run for Relief. It was my first-ever 5k. I had never before that day ever run a 5k. Even in training I hadn't done it prior to that day. So it felt like a big accomplishment just to finish, not walk any of it, and not fall down. We didn't set any land speed records, but we weren't trying to. I was just trying to finish, and I did with the help of my trusty friend, neighbor, and training partner. I can't wait for warmer temperatures to come back so we can hit the pavement once again.
Working and Playing Outside
Making Applesauce
Anna's Fieldtrip to Kercher's
| It's early. We're here. We're ready. |
| cheering section ready to go |
| getting psyched to run |
| running and chatting and laughing |
| checking my phone for our pace |
| the sprint to the finish |
| triumphant |
| best cheering section and training partner ever |
Working and Playing Outside
Making Applesauce
Anna's Fieldtrip to Kercher's
No comments:
Post a Comment