On Saturday we got to take a hot air balloon ride in Goshen that was a gift to us from John and June for Christmas 2005. We've had some trouble getting the ride to work since we live so far away, but finally it did and it was TOTALLY worth the wait. It was amazing!! I would highly recommend a balloon ride to anyone if you get the chance. It was so peaceful and quiet and scary and fun all at once. Actually it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. Frankly, I get more frightened flying in airplanes but maybe that's just me. Here are some pics from the event. It was SO fun.
Getting the balloon ready


Getting in and flying over the houses at Black Squirrel Golf Course
Looking back at Goshen down C.R. 36 with SR 119 cutting diagonally across; Yellow Creek Mennonite Church where Jon grew up.


Our shadow on a field; landing, which was a bit bumpy but that made it more fun too. Then following the landing we had a champagne toast. It was so fun.
The following pics are from Noah's 6 month photo shoot that my dad did for us at Mom & Dad's house. Thanks Dad!

And here are just some random shots of Noah playing with Gpa John and Uncle Matt.
1 comment:
The balloon ride looks like so much fun! Tyson wants to go on one badly, I should check into it. I also have to tell you that Noah is such a great combination of you two. I think when he smiles he looks like Mandy/Grandpa John, but when he's not smiling he looks like his daddy.
Post a Comment