Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Another Day In Paradise


Noah after his bath with his favorite duck.


Noah having special time with Mommy and Daddy.

Did we tell you we were rasing Noah to be Jewish? Just kidding! But seriously, nothing really new this week...just another week in paradise...just living life and doing our everyday things...it truly is a good life just being a boring normal little family. I guess the only real excitement, and the fact that we can call this excitement says A LOT about our lives, is that Noah has been consistently going to bed awake (without needing the 45 mins of rocking he used to need) and falling asleep on his own without crying and staying asleep until 6:45/7:00 a.m. for a week now. I think this is really it. I'm even able to sleep all night too and if I do wake up in the night I am now able to just roll over and go back to sleep without checking on Noah. Yeah! Well, we hope you're all well out there. Keep in touch as you can and keep your blogs updated so we can see/hear news from you too! And to anyone who might be at the Relief Sale this weekend, see you then. ~Mandy & Jon


No comments: