

Here is Noah by his growth chart. We think he's about 26 or 27 inches. On the right is Noah standing on Jon. He likes to stand more each day.

Here is a picture of Noah in the bath. He can now sit on his own well enough to sit up and play which is so fun.

Here is the annual pic of me and Jon and our wedding attire (8 years) and a pic of the three of us in the trees behind our house.


Here are some pictures from Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Tom's visit to us over Labor Day weekend. We also spent some time with some of our extended Slabaugh family. In the picture you see Noah hanging with his second cousins.

And this pic is of Noah reading The Mennonite. I innocently left a stack of magazines on the floor the other day not realizing just how far Noah's reach has gotten, and I was on the other side of the room doing some things and when I checked back on Noah just a few seconds later he had somehow gotten to the magazine pile and pulled out The Mennonite. When I found him he had it upside down and was looking like he does in the pic. It was so funny.
3 comments:
Just so you know, I check your blog here religiously. HA, a pastor joke!
Well, you are sleeping a lot more than I am right now! Between teeth, separation anxiety, and a love affair with all things boob related, I am exhausted! Noah has some great smiles in the last several posts, you can tell he's developing a little personality. Oh, and I love the picture of you guys in your wedding clothes, what a great idea. It's so fun to see what you 3 are up to.
Beth
Beth, so good to hear from you. You need to get postin' girl. I keep checking and there isn't anything for Sept.yet. I need my Miller family fix here. (:>) Anyway, sorry to hear about the sleep thing right now. Just when you get one thing licked there are new issues. Ugh! I have a feeling teeth are right around the corner for us so I'd better get the sleep while I can, right? Take care. ~M
Post a Comment