This week in Yoder Schrock news...Noah took a bit of a vacation from sleeping through the night for a few weeks there, but now he seems to be back on track as of the past few nights. And, for the first time last night I also slept through the night. This is a big deal because even though Noah has been sleeping through the night off and on for a while I have never been able to fight the urge (when I wake up at any time between midnight and 6 am which I have done every night since Noah was born) to go and check on him. But last night I didn't wake up at 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. I slept from 10:30 pm-7:30 am when my little living alarm clock woke me up. I couldn't believe it. And, I can't believe how good I felt today. I'm sure that won't happen again for a while, but it was nice to experience it again at least for one night.



We were blessed last weekend to have a visit from Grandma June and Grandpa John. They were so sweet to come see us only 1 day after getting back from their anniversary trip to Croatia. They were eager to see Noah for sure and they were helpful to me by watching him Sunday morning since Jon was out of town at a conference.

Here is Noah playing after he rolled over. He likes playing on his tummy so much more lately.


Here are pictures of Noah helping me fold laundry and helping me lint roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment