
On the left Noah stands at one of the windows in his room. On the right he stands with the little rocking chair footstool covered with a quilt in the living room. The footstool is just his size.

Here are my two boys in their matching outfits. On Sunday I got Noah dressed without seeing what Jon was going to wear and as we were ready to walk out the door we realized they matched. It was so cute.

Here is Noah in a safari outfit from Grandma June and on the right he is doing an impression of his favorite Bible character. You'll have to guess who he is.

Here Noah gets his daily goodbye kiss from Caleb and Lucas Kauffman. Anna always kisses him too. I just didn't post that picture. It is the sweetest thing. Every day they help me carry Noah out to the car and then before I close the door they all jump up into the backseat to give him a kiss goodbye. How they love and show affection for Noah is just so precious and wonderful. It's almost like he's a member of their family.

Here Noah lunges at Anna while Lori and Lucas look on. And on the right is what often happens when I arrive to drop Noah off in the morning. Anna, Caleb and/or Lucas come to greet Noah, help get him out of his seat, say "hi," give him kisses etc. They are the sweetest kids. Noah really is fortunate to get to spend some of his days with them.


2 comments:
Great pictures! I think watching other people show love to your child is so moving. I love hearing about Noah's relationships with people outside his family. Tyson has lots of old lady girlfriends at church, I can see Noah being that way too, he is such a charmer already!
You're so right-on, Beth. Watching others show him love just about takes my breath away. When I see it happen I have to clutch my chest just to keep my heart from jumping out of my chest. It is so precious. And when its other kids doing it...it is doubly sweet...to see these tiny people being gentle, kind, loving, tender...it's a moment with God, really.
Post a Comment