Saturday, February 9, 2008

Male Bonding (including video)

Last weekend I was at snow camp with the junior youth from church from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon so Jon and Noah were on their own--free to have some serious male bonding time. Naturally I wanted the full report when I got back on Sunday so Jon told me all about their adventures. Apparently they ordered pizza on Friday night (cheesey bread sticks for Noah), and on Saturday morning they went to Bob Evans for breakfast. Jon ordered Noah a pancake and knew how cute I would think they were so he asked the waitress to take a picture (see below). Jon also saved the reciept from the meal b/c it was the first time we ordered a food item just for Noah. Then they did some grocery shopping and went to the post office. The rest of the day they played, napped, ate, and played some more. I missed them a lot but had fun with the youth too.


Above: apparently Noah also had fun playing with TP while I was gone.
Below: Noah after I spiked his hair one day.

Below is another thing that Jon and Noah discovered was a fun game while I was gone--making REALLY LOUD noises with a certain round pan.

No comments: