Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New and Improved Walking Videos

Yes, I am a proud mama. Really I don't know why I even posted those walking videos yesterday. They were from a week ago and Noah was already walking so much better than what they show even when I posted them...I guess I figured I wouldn't have time to take any new ones this week, but he was just on fire tonight when we all got home so we shot these new videos. I think he fell and bonked his head about 100 times today but, again, that's part of the deal. Check out the major fall at the end of video #2 for a good laugh. I just hope all the bruises on his head don't propmt someone to turn us in to CPS. And yes, posting three videos is a bit excessive, but the grandparents are 3 hours away and they won't see the little guy for a few weeks so this is a very important link between Noah and them.


4 comments:

John Yoder said...

The Yoder grandparents love it! Thanks Mandy and Jon. What a treat to see him enjoying walking.

SarahA said...

I've been lurking here at your blog- visiting weekly, but never commenting. These were just too cute not to comment on- nice work with the videos-- amazing the things that little kiddos do, even before they're one!!! So thanks for all the updates, pictures, and videos. You can never post too much. :-) Love, Sarah in Spokane

Rachel said...

i'm a lurker too :) and i agree with sarah that they were too cute to not comment on!! can't believe how big he is and what a good walker already! such fun. we have a blog too if you want to lurk there :) eashscottfam.blogspot.com
rachel eash-scott

Everything Belongs said...

YEAH Noah! That is so exciting, isn't it! Seriously, I completely started bawling when I saw Owen walk for the first time! I think it was partially b/c I realized that I was successful in keeping him alive that long! :) (Yep, no tears when he was born...just a "deer in the headlights look"...go figure!) Anyhow, can't wait to meet him in person! Let's be in touch!