Monday, September 29, 2008

In a nutshell...

Here's what we've been doing the past few weeks.

Below: Noah gets a sticker after successfully completing a haircut. He still hated it, but at least he got a sticker. We stripped him down after it was all over so he didn't get hair all over the carseat. He was just covered in hair from all the wiggling during the procedure. I think he looks so thinned out and grown up in this picture.

Noah enjoys playing with his auntie Sara who was in town for the Relief Sale.



Dinner with friends Jewel, Braylon, and Ben Yoder. Thanks for a wonderful meal and evening Yoder Family!!!



Noah has learned to help me water plants. One day I watered them myself and then later I found him watering them by himself...even the fake plants. What a helper!




Below Noah and I enjoy a Saturday morning visit from friends Lisa & Eliza and Beth & Mara. We had brunch and just enjoyed talking and playing together. Noah and Mara happened to be wearing matching outfits so we took a pic of them together. Noah insisted on sitting next to Mara rather than standing. What a kid.



And, finally here is the annual picture of us in our wedding attire. We have been married 9 years as of July 31 but we just got around to taking the picture. It wasn't a moment too soon. Another week and I'm not sure I could have fit in the dress. Even now I had to leave it unzipped up the back to take the picture. We'll see what happens next year. One of these years I'm not going to have pregnancy or post pregnancy to blame for not being able to zip my dress for the picture. Hmmmmm...Anyway, way to go Jon for still fitting in your suit!


And below is a video of Noah playing air hockey at Nana and Papa Schrock's house. He loved it!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

When did you get Noah's hair cut done? Becuz after you guys left Sun. eve. I decided to cut Braylon's hair! I enjoy your pictures you post. I had forgotten that you took a pic at our house so when I saw it on your post, I was surprised! What a cute video of Noah playing air hockey!