Gender
Tomorrow we hope to find out that everything is okay with our baby during our standard 20 week ultrasound. We also hope to find out the gender. Please vote in the next 24 hours and let us know what you think we're having. Everyone seems to have an opinion on this. What's yours?
5 comments:
i voted boy. cause two boys are super-fun! :)
I voted "boy" since you said you aren't stopping until you have a girl.
I voted girl becuz we need another girl at Belmont! :)
I missed the vote...did you find out? Can't wait to hear the news!
Hi Mandy! We are dying to know! I have been thinking of you all a lot this weekend...hope everything is healthy, and you are feeling well. Can't wait for the news! Much love! :) Oh, and we voted 'boy' because our little Gerber buddy needs a roommate at GC...:)!
Post a Comment