Noah said, "church" yesterday for the first time. I could have about died. I mean really, can you imagine how cute that was for me to hear? I got a video of him saying it, and I'll post that soon, but I'm too tired to do it tonight. For now I'll just say that we're doing fine, but we've got a lot going on so keeping up on the pix has not been priority #1. Until more pictures and videos are uploaded to the computer here are some things that are going on with us.
1) I'm getting big. I have 3 months to go yet, and and I already have to hoist myself out of the car. Lovely.
2) Noah is going as a dinosaur for Halloween. He says, "dino" a lot. The costume is from 2007 and it still fits b/c it was huge last year. Score!! No new costume needed.
3) Even though I said we wouldn't need to paint the baby's room b/c it's already a neat blue color that I was sure we could make into a nice room for a girl, I'm beginning to think I want to paint it.
4) Fall is finally here, and I love it!
5) Jon and I are finally done with all of our home renovations, unpacking, picture hanging etc. and now in the evenings instead of trying to get another project completed we just sit around and watch TV or read. It is awesome. I'm trying to soak it all in because I know in 3 months it will all be over again for a while.
3 comments:
Hey chica... so good to see your posts. We have got to get together... yet in the same breath, I could not say when... so busy I want life to slow down just a tad. I hope to see more posts!
Mandy, so you are thinking about painting the nursery? :) Guess Jon won that bet! :) I had to laugh when I read that! Can't wait to meet her sweet little face!
How exciting for you to hear "church" from Noah. I don't think Braylon has even said that! It was great to see you last night & catch up a bit. See ya tonight at Fall Fun Fest!
Post a Comment