Cue the Hallelujah Chorus everyone!!! This was my thought this morning at 5 AM when Anna still hadn't woken up to feed. (sing the following with me) "Bum bum bum HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!" You get the idea. She fed at 10 pm and didn't wake up until 5 am!!! I'm sure this won't happen again for weeks but it sure was nice to experience such a stretch once. It gives me hope.
Now, of course that doesn't mean I slept from 10-5. I was asleep by 11 but I woke up at 3, panicked b/c Anna hadn't been up yet, sprinted to her room, and then layed awake for 2 more hours just sure that she would wake up at any minute to eat. Guess I was wrong. Anyway, I got 4 hours in a row which is more than I've had since January 30 so that was nice. And I got a terrible haircut yesterday that makes me want to wear stocking hats until mid August (until it grows out) so the fact that Anna slept for 7 hours was a nice gift on an otherwise cruddy day.
New pix of the growing little ones soon.
2 comments:
Yeah, how exciting!!! It's a glimpse of the light @ the tunnel! :)
Isn't that sooo annoying tho when you can't go back to sleep becuz you think "well, she'll wake up soon!" and then she doesn't!?
Post a Comment