
Everyone is always so kind to ask about how Noah is adjusting to Anna. And, like I always say, he really likes her. He likes to hug her, hold her, kiss her, talk to her, comfort her and see what she's up to.He likes to have her around. He likes to sit with her on the couch or in his bed etc. But sometimes he wishes I didn't have to spend so much time caring for her (feeding her). At least he doesn't take that frustration out on her. Overall he's been doing really quite well. He continues to sleep through the night in his own bed which is huge and he hasn't done anything to hurt her deliberately yet. We're grateful. We're also doing well.We're receiving a lot of support and help from family and church family and thus we are doing very well. I even got on the tread mill the other day which is amazing to me. Life is crazy, don't get me wrong. Some days I don't get a shower, other days I get a shower but my hair doesn't get washed etc., and some days I get frustrated much more easily than others but overall we are adjusting well. We are so glad to have Anna in our family and we are so glad that she is one month old rather than one week or one day old. Praise the Lord for the passage of time. Below are some pictures of Noah loving his sister.





2 comments:
Those are great pictures of Noah & Anna! It was wonderful to see all of you @ church, one big happy family! Anna is adorable! And of course Noah is too. Heck, your whole family is! And I'm so thankful that God brought you guys to Belmont!
As always, the photos are so fun to see. Thanks for sharing them. Anna is a very lucky little girl. Big brothers are wonderful! Hope that tomorrow is a great day for Noah. Happy 2nd birthday.
Post a Comment