Monday, March 22, 2010

Noah's 3 Year Pix

So I realize that it is utterly ridiculous for me to post so many pictures of Noah's 3 year photo shoot, but I am a proud mama so just indulge me. Besides, I have to in order to illustrate this story. The story is...we took Anna in for her 1 year photo shoot and decided to also call that Noah's 3 year shoot. The event was supposed to be mostly about Anna with a few pix of Noah thrown in for good measure. Well, as you might recall from an earlier post, that photo shoot with Anna was a disaster. We got about 2 good pictures of her. Most of the pix were awful. The photographers were frustrated. We were frustrated. Eventually we just stopped trying. But Noah on the other hand proceeded to take about 50 really good pictures. Even the photographers were commenting on how great he was doing, and it fueled them on and they just kept shooting him. It was so funny. He was "on," and after a day of shooting crazy uncooperative kids the photographers were eating it up. It was a hoot. The child couldn't take a bad picture that day. Too bad his sister couldn't say the same.






8 comments:

Jewel said...

You are right...those are ALL stinkin' cute!!! You should be one proud Mama!

Everything Belongs said...

What a handsome little dude!

Everything Belongs said...

What a handsome little dude!

Unknown said...

Yep, he's a little stud-muffin!

Kris S.

beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beth said...

Was "I'm too sexy..." playing in the background?

Margo said...

How lucky that he was in the right place at the right time! Now you have all these great pictures - what a cute smile!

Nate B said...

Oh man, that's adorable... hands in the front pocket, looking at you as if to say, "Come oooooon, you KNOW I look good, baby"