Sunday, March 7, 2010

Too Much Coffee?

Tonight as we were getting Noah ready for bed I tried to get out of reading this one book that I don't like by saying, "Daddy should probably read that one, Noah. That's more his forte." And Noah without missing a beat responded, "No, Mom. That's more your latte." Ha! Um yeah! Is that bad that my child misunderstands the word "forte" as "latte?" Perhaps.

Speaking of which...as we picked up our coffee this morning and got ready to pay the woman at the register informed us that our bill had already been paid by a woman a few customers ahead of us. What? Who? What was going on? That is so nice. Who even does that anymore? We were grateful and went on with our day. At church we did find out who the coffee fairy was and we thanked her. What a great way to start the day. Thanks again coffee fairy for your generosity and kindness. Thoughtfulness is clearly your latte...um...I mean your forte.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

What a cute post!

Margo said...

oh I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one who tries to fob books off on my husband to read.

How nice that coffee fairies still exist!