Jon still can't believe that I let the kids do this. Frankly, I can't believe it either. I mean, this is me. The one who doesn't like to cook in part because it messes up my kitchen too much. I like things neat, clean, germ free. But the toilet had just been cleaned and they were having so much fun and we were having a good day and I didn't want to squelch their good time and it was just so cute. And furthermore it's not like I suggested they play in the toilet for an afternoon activity. I just came around the corner from another room and found them doing it. But sure, I did run to get the camera rather than telling them to stop. It's true. But man, isn't it so funny?
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Unbelievable
Jon still can't believe that I let the kids do this. Frankly, I can't believe it either. I mean, this is me. The one who doesn't like to cook in part because it messes up my kitchen too much. I like things neat, clean, germ free. But the toilet had just been cleaned and they were having so much fun and we were having a good day and I didn't want to squelch their good time and it was just so cute. And furthermore it's not like I suggested they play in the toilet for an afternoon activity. I just came around the corner from another room and found them doing it. But sure, I did run to get the camera rather than telling them to stop. It's true. But man, isn't it so funny?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So here's the question... how many parents have had this happen but don't take pictures to post to the world and would never admit to it?
@N8--I'm guessing TONS and TONS and TONS, but that's just me. I could be wrong.:)
Post a Comment