Monday, September 6, 2010

School

Here are the kids on their first day of school this year. It looks like Anna is in need of a lot of comforting, but she wasn't. Anna took the day by storm. She (nor Noah) cried a single tear when I dropped them off. They simply walked in, started playing, said "goodbye," gave me hugs and kisses and were off. Wow! I was thrilled. I actually got a bit misty eyed as I left because I was so relieved. I had steeled myself for several weeks of horrible drop-offs. I can't tell you how glad I am I didn't have to go throught that.


Annual first day of school shot. Curious George is always good for some comfort in a new situation. Love you, George!


And, here are some misc. shots of Anna at "school." They do so many fun things that I couldn't post pictures of because the pix I have of those activities have other kids in them and I don't want to post them without permission. It is so nice that the teachers take pix of the kids and post them where we can get them.

Proof that Anna really does sleep at school. I don't know how they do it, but even on the first day she napped there. Amazing. And as she would tell you (she tells us often), she napped on her cot with her Dora pillow made by Grandma June. Very special.


Our little artist (pronounced art-eest).

1 comment: