We had a fun photo shoot on Saturday morning at Kercher's Orchard (a mere stone's throw from our neighborhood) for Anna's 18 month pix and as always I couldn't resist throwing in a few family shots as well. We have used Portrait Innovations for all of the kids' pix since Noah's 3 months photos but this time we decided to try something different, and I'm so glad we did. Darcy Holsopple (
http://darcyholsopplephotography.blogspot.com) was amazing. She has a great eye for setting, poses, and just does an all-around great job with lifestyle photography. I love the shots she got for us and she was such a joy to work with. And she was great with the kids. We have already sent her an e-mail to schedule Anna's 2 year pix. Here are some of our favorite shots from the morning.

4 comments:
I particularly like the one of you and Jon kissing and Noah is looking up at you--safe and secure in his loving family.
Kris S.
that one of both kids in black and white is breath-taking. looks like you all had fun!
Great pictures! Can't wait til it's our turn w/Darcy! Just in a couple of weeks.
Glad you had a good experience. They turned out beautifully!
Post a Comment