Friday, September 24, 2010

Back in the Game


They must have had a talk. They must have worked things out becuase Eli is back in the game. Forgive me. I'm sure this is not that interesting to anyone but me, but I do write this blog in part as a way for us to remember things about our family life, so I just have to post this one update on the "boyfriend" situation.

Again today out of nowhere (with no prompting from me) Anna started talking about her friends and she mentioned several names of friends at school etc., and then she said, "Eli...boyfriend...church...carpet...kiss him." I KID YOU NOT. What is going on here?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, Anna, Eli doesn't know what you're talking about yet at all. So he's innocent, I swear. But one day he will and he will be one flattered boy.

You're going to be a heart breaker.

Unknown said...

Wow, you better keep an eye on her! She sounds like a girl who knows what she wants. Gotta admire her for that and at such a young age. :-)

Nate B said...

Today's post brought to you by the letter "P". "P"... for PLAYA!

Martha Helmuth said...

Should we be thinking about having more adult supervision in the church nursery to keep an eye on these two? Just hilarious!