...to trick-or-treating...
...to playing with "Toy Story guys"...
I continue to so enjoy watching Anna and Noah share life together and just utterly love each other and enjoy each other's company. Being an only child myself, their relationship regularly blows my mind. Just seeing how much of life they share and how much they have in common because they are both growing up with the same parents in the same house in the same town going to the same church and the same school etc. etc. I know they are not having the exact same experience of life, but it is similar, no doubt about it. I just love watching their relationship grow--hearing them have their own conversations in the back seat of the car and watching them play together. It melts my heart and is just so interesting.
2 comments:
What an awesome lifelong friendship starting there!
So precious! I know what you mean. It's so awesome to see how Braylon can always make Jaydon giggle!
Post a Comment