Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just for the Record

I just feel a need to say for the record, that Anna is getting much more opinionated about what she wears and sometimes I just choose not to fight that battle in the morning. So, if you see her in a particularly interesting outfit sometime in the near future, just know that I did not put her in it. Just know that I am not losing my mind--I realize it doesn't match or that it matches too well, but I just choose not to make a big deal out of it.

On the left: A nice sweater and hat but with pajamas and a red purse it's just crazy.
On the right: A nice tank top for Jon's mom, but as a dress on Anna...well...


Why would one want to wear a shirt that snaps between the legs with striped socks and pink shoes but no pants? I'm not sure but apparently Anna is making a statement.

4 comments:

Martha Helmuth said...

Ha-Ha...one of your funniest posts ever! I would love to see Anna appear some Sunday morning in an outfit of HER choosing. :)

Jill said...

I love it! I cannot wait to see her in an outfit of her own design/creation. :)

Jewel said...

Adorable Anna!

Unknown said...

Anna & Sadie should be friends. Watch out! Sadie used to wear a cape everywhere we went. The latest...her dad's ties:)