Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ladybug Girl!!!

Anna's birthday party was fun as ever. We ate, did a craft, had presents, figured out how to put the presents together and watched Jon almost take out my dad while hitting a pinata. What could be more fun on a Sunday evening really?

Here is big brother Noah coming home from helping get Anna's ballons.

Here is Anna's Ladybug Girl cake lovingly made by Aunt Barb. Thanks Barb! It was fantastic.


Here are Mommy and Anna as the party gets started...oh and Samuel the baby too, of course.


Anna and Grandma June hit balloons.

The crew sits down to eat together. Noah appears to be making gang signs in this pic. What is up with that?


Here's a quiz. Leave a comment if you have the answer and you could win a prize. Here is the question: How many Yoder and/or Schrock men does it take to put together a child's toy slide?


Noah helps open some gifts.


Anna and Mandy do a bead craft with ladybug beads, and Anna takes a turn at the pinata.

It was a fun celebration for a wonderful little girl. You are so fun as a 2 year old, Anna. We hope you enjoyed your party.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Awe, I can't believe Anna B is already 2!! I remember when I was giving her a bottle! Um...is the answer...5!!!!!

Happy 2nd BD, Anna B! I love ya. sweetie!