Sunday, December 4, 2011

Girls Go To The Salon
Jon and Noah go to Great Clips to get their hair cut. I go to a salon in Middlebury that I love. Now Anna goes with me and my Mom often comes along to hang with Anna while I'm having my turn in the chair. And now Anna will tell you "the boys go to Great Clips, but the girls go to the salon." So fun!


Noah's Field Trip to Merry Lea
This fall Noah's class took a lovely field trip to Merry Lea. It was great--full of animal petting, a hay ride, pressing apples, learning about gardening etc. etc. I am so grateful that I have a flexible schedule so that I can go along and see what all he is seeing on these special outings.



Love and Other Drugs
Okay, there aren't really other drugs involved except for the occasional Advil. Who needs 'em really when the love is so strong. Below is my precious family having a hug and Noah trying to be Jon by wearing his clothes.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

What a cute update!