Wednesday, July 3, 2013

April Soccer

Anna was super psyched to play soccer this spring. She's watched her brother do soccer, t-ball, triathlon etc. etc for what seems like forever, but now she can finally do all these fun things too.
 
Here she is before her first practice.
 
As we got there Anna's dear friend was arriving, too. They walked hand-in-hand to the fields. Melt my heart. 

Super excited kids. Even after the rough time with soccer last fall, Noah was pumped and ended up loving soccer this spring. Not sure why the switch, but I'll take it.
 
Anna's first GYSO pre-game warm up

 
Watching the team stretch as a warm up was one of the cutest things ever. I mean, what 4 and 5 year old needs to stretch anything? So cute. 

Noah's first pre-game warm up   
 
 
Game time fun

 
The ritual at the end of any serious sporting event. Love it. Love it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

what in the world was Anna's dear friend wearing to soccer - a sun hat??? Someone should talk to those parents (assuming I know who they are that is). :)