Sorry it's been so long. We've been very busy. Florida was fun...so relaxing even with a 1 yr old to chase around. I was amazed how much better I slept away from the stress of every-day life. Listening to the sound of waves outside our window (which we kept open each night of course) didn't hurt I'm sure. I actually read novels and had hours to myself as Jon and I took turns staying with Noah in the room during nap time while the other one went down to sit by the pool to read. It was great! The plane rides were not the most relaxing ever. I spent a good hour on the way home walking behind Noah up and down the aisle. Most people were very friendly and indulged him/us in some conversation and games. But I'm sure we annoyed our fair share of folks too. It was hard work to get packed and to do the actual traveling, but once I'm there I'm always so glad I made the effort to go on vacation.
Jon and Noah explore the beach. At first Noah was scared to death of the ocean but by the end of our time he loved it. Check out his super-baggy surfer dude pants.


Noah with attitude

Ready for pool time!!! He LOVED the pool from the very first.

The fam by the ocean

Noah and Mommy

Getting ready to swim

The view of the sunrise from our balcony
No comments:
Post a Comment