
While Jon and I were in Chicago with the FMC MYF for a week doing the DOOR program Noah went to Goshen to be with Grandma and Grandpa Schrock. He did spend one afternoon and evening with G&G Yoder but for the most part he was with the Schrocks. Bless their hearts. They LOVED having him and putting him to bed, Ruth said, was truly a blessing and a gift (such a special time of day). But she also said there's a reason people in their late 50s don't have babies. I hear ya, Ruth. I hear ya. The child wears me out and I'm 31.
Noah really did great though. He didn't cry at all when they took him away (they had come to the church to pick him up). And they said he did great all week. It really tore me up to be away from him for that long. I never would have done it had we not really needed to go on this trip, but it turned out to be really great for us and the MYF and for Noah. And now that we know that he does so well with the G-parents overnight maybe we can actually do a one or two night get-away in the future without the MYF. (:>)
Noah just loves balls these days. He says, "ball" about 150 times a day and he loves to play with balls. Here he is after a shoping trip with Grandma Ruth where she bought him enough balls to last him the entire week.
At the farmer's market with Grandpa Tom
Chillin' with Uncle Matt (Noah's favorite uncle)
At The Chief with Grandma Ruth. What a fun treat!
Sitting with Grandpa Tom waiting for Daddy to come pick Noah up.
Thanks Grandpa Tom and Grandma Ruth for a fun week and for helping us out in a MAJOR way!






No comments:
Post a Comment