
I can hardly believe 10 years have come and gone so fast. Although when I think about how much we have done in our marriage so far it seems like it must be 10 years. I am just shocked by how much we've done and how much change we have encountered. I once heard it said that we often over estimate what we can do in 5 years and under estimate what we can do in 10. Well, that sounds about right because the past 10 years have been big ones for us. Here's a bit of what we've been up to since July 31, 1999:
SCHOOL: med school, seminary (AMBS & CTS), surgery internship, ansesthesiology residency, pain management fellowshipJOBS: Mandy's job at Damon Corp, Mandy's job at the Jewish Community Center, Mandy's job at the Homeless Initiative Program, Mandy's job at First Menno, Mandy's Job at Belmont Menno, Jon's internship, Jon's residency, and Jon's fellowship
MOVES: Goshen --> South Bend --> Indy apartment --> Indy house --> Indy transitional apartment --> Goshen house
CARS: Toyota Camry -->got Ford Tempo --> sold Tempo --> got Ford Escort -->sold Escort -->got G35 --> sold Camry --> got F150
1 comment:
That sounds like an awesome anniversary date. Where did you go that they made up special menus for the two of you? And, by the way, you look absolutely stunning!!
Post a Comment